- No Consigning Fees
- Consignment Split is determined by the individual item sale price
0-$49.99 Consignor receives 40%
$50.00-$149.99 Consignor receives 50%
$150.00 and up Consignor receives 60%
- We consign on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10-4:30
- You may consign once a week
- We take NEW consigners every January & August
- NO CONSIGNING IN JULY AND DECEMBER
- We do not accept consignments on a week with a major holiday
- Bring in a tote or laundry basket with 15 items or less. Items in trash bags will be refused.
- The loft will go through your items and pick out the items we think we can sell.
- We will give you back the "No Thank You’s". Please don’t be offended we know what sells and what doesn't. We also have thousands of consignors and everyone would like a chance to sell.
- We will enter the items you left with us into our computer system within 15 business days and next time you come in we can give you a print out of what you left with us or you may call during normal business hours to check on your account.
- As your items sell you may stop in and get cash or store credit. You do not have to wait till the end of the consignment period.
- Monies not collected after 6 months of the end of the consignment period will be forfeited. It is your responsibility to keep up with your account.
- Your items will remain on the sales floor for 60 days.
- You have 1 - 5 days prior to the end of the 60 day consignment period to pick up any unsold items you would like back.
- Any items left after the 60 days become the sole property of The Loft Consignment.
Items MUST BE LIKE NEW. Freshly laundered, No Holes, Stains, Piling and IN STYLE (Within the last 5 years). If an item is accepted for consignment and upon further inspection is found to have a stain, hole, or defect we will dispose of or donate the item if the retail value is $30 or under. We view hundreds of items a day and it is your responsibility to make sure your items have been checked over for flaws. We do not have man power or space to store damaged items.
Make sure Items that require batteries have them and they are working. Make sure Lamps have bulbs.
Make sure your items are spic and span. CLEAN SELLS.
Clothing with odors such as smoke or attic will be refused. To remove odors make sure clothes are freshly laundered and hang outside. Make sure outfits are together.
The Loft Consignment wants to be your first choice for all your consigning and resale needs· We will do our best to present your items by providing a clean, pleasant environment to shop in· We will do our best to present your items by providing a clean, pleasant environment to shop in.