No Consigning Fees
- Consignment Split is determined by the individual item sale price
0-$49.99 Consignor receives 40%
$50.00-$149.99 Consignor receives 50%
$150.00 and up Consignor receives 60%
We consign on Wednesday and Friday up till 30 minutes before closing and Saturday till noon.
- SORRY NO CONSIGNING ON TUESDAY OR THURSDAY
- NO CONSIGNING IN JULY AND DECEMBER
- We do not accept consignments on a week with a major holiday
Bring in a tote or laundry basket with 15 items or less.
Items in trash bags will be refused.
The loft will go through your items and pick out the items we think we can sell.
We will give you back the "No Thank You’s". Please don’t be offended we know what sells and what doesn't. We also have thousands of consignors and everyone would like a chance to sell.
You May Consign once a week.
We will enter the items you left with us into our computer system within 15 business days and next time you come in we can give you a print out of what you left with us or you may call during normal business hours to check on your account.
As your items sell you may stop in and get cash or store credit. You do not have to wait till the end of the consignment period.
- Monies not collected after 12 months of the end of the consignment period will be forfeited. It is your responsibility to keep up with your account.
Your items will remain on the sales floor for 60 days.
If you would like your unsold items back at the end of the 60 day consignment period you have 15 days to pick them up after the expiration date. Any items left after the grace period become the sole property of The Loft Consignment.